Closing Date: 21 May 2017
KEY RESULT AREAS
- This is a multi-skilled role primarily requiring graphics production skills but also with an element of studio camerawork (camera training will be available if required).
- Day-to-day production of TV graphics including title sequences, menus, captions etc.
- Expected to devise concepts for new graphics sequences being commissioned
- Self-starting individual with good time management is essential.
- Ability to produce content to tight deadlines.
- Assist in live programming as required.
- Use the STV CMS and other content publishing systems to upload digital video content.
- Assist in any other aspects of the work of the company as reasonably required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- HND/Degree qualified or equivalent in a related discipline preferred.
- A proven track record of producing motion/3D graphics.
- A high level of knowledge of graphics software – preferably Adobe After Effects and Motion.
- An interest in camerawork.
- Preferably knowledge of Newscutter and/or Avid
- Ability to develop original and innovative ideas.
- Ability to write accurately, grammatically and with attention to detail.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills to liaise effectively with colleagues.
- Determination and drive to succeed and overcome obstacles.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Please include a link to a short portfolio/showreel that is entirely your own work. Also, please provide a 60 second video clip explaining why meet the requirements of the role.
Early applications are encouraged and due to the anticipated high volume of applications received for this vacancy only candidates who have been shortlisted for interview will be contacted further in this regard.