Senior Campaign Manager
Closing Date: 26 February 2021
Location: Glasgow (home based initially)
Key requirements of the role:
• Reporting to the Creative Director, work with Commercial Account Managers, Strategic Development and our Creative Team to develop creative pitches for advertising campaigns and channel partnerships
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with media agencies, creative agencies and clients, identifying commercial and creative opportunities while selling in STV Creative and STV’s products.
• Write briefs and share information across teams and departments at STV
• Review creative ideas and strategy with the Creative Team to ensure they are effective and on brief
• Investigate the feasibility of creative ideas with programme, marketing, compliance and legal teams, liaising with and coordinating other STV units across the wider business as needed.
• Act as Creative Account Manager on more complex and multi platform productions, managing client relationship and ensuring deliverables meets the brief and client objectives.
• Feed in to STV Commercial product development priorities, helping the business identify commercial opportunities for clients and develop into new products/content/initiatives
• Build dynamic and engaging pitch documents and presentations; oversee the production of pitch assets (design work, video assets, etc.).
• Manage lead time and deadlines for creative development and pitch delivery
• Present pitches to agencies in London and Scotland where required, selling in creative strategy and ideas that meet clients’ advertising objectives.
• Monthly travel to London required.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience in a creative account management role or similar within an advertising agency or broadcast media environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence and ability to pitch ideas to clients and agencies.
• Knowledge and understanding of the briefing, creative and production processes and ability to manage client expectations on lead times, budget levels and deliverables.
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and work across multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proven experience of working within budgetary, financial and legal/regulatory parameters.
• Aptitude for working in a fast paced, team based environment with a high volume of traffic.
• Excellent organizational skills with highly developed attention to detail and accuracy, including written presentation skills and design work.
• Demonstrable passion for television, advertising and marketing
• An understanding of advertising products, changing media landscape and broadcast and digital platforms.
• Excellent PC and MAC skills
• An understanding of BCAP/CAP and Ofcom Broadcast Codes is desirable.
• Full, clean driver’s licence is essential.
Interested in this role? Send a one-page CV and covering letter explaining why you’re the right person to: email@example.com
Early applications are encouraged and due to the anticipated high volume of applications received for this vacancy only candidate who have been shortlisted for interview will be contacted further in this regard.
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.