Closing Date: 14 July 2017
STV Creative is STV’s in-house creative agency, and we’re different. We make bold and memorable creative work for STV, and we also work with clients to help them get the best from STV’s products. We’re brilliant at adapting to clients’ individual needs and creating ideas and solutions that work for them.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Producer to join our production team. Working alongside highly-skilled creative, production and marketing professionals, you will be right at the heart of STV Creative and responsible for producing a range of projects from concept through to delivery.
- Produce TV, digital and social media marketing campaigns, utilising graphics, animation and live action.
- Produce and oversee mid - large scale live action shoots, engaging and overseeing freelance production staff where necessary.
- Assist senior producers on large scale shoots and multi platform campaigns.
- Work closely with Creatives and Junior Creatives to develop and sell in creative strategy and ideas that meet client’s advertising objectives.
- Project manage multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Develop client relationships and manage expectations to ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding STV’s products and services in order to strategically champion STV and STV Creative.
- Communicate effectively with Account Managers and STV product owners across the wider business.
- Effective budgeting and scheduling; working to tight budgets and fast turnarounds.
- Ensure material produced is compliant with STV Creative briefs, legal & regulatory requirements.
- Commission and oversee animators, graphic designers, editors and production crew.
- Embrace new technologies/ creative techniques to raise standard of output/ enhance client experience.
- Assist in any other aspects of the work of the company as reasonably required.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable breadth and depth of experience in a similar role, at Producer level, within a broadcast media production environment or advertising agency, or a minimum of 5 full years in a similar role, at a less senior level.
- Demonstrable experience of the pre-production/ production/ post-production processes, including craft roles, facility/ technical requirements, health and safety legislation.
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of successfully delivering projects on schedule and to budget.
- Strong communication skills with an aptitude for pitching ideas in a client-facing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills, to liaise effectively with Clients and with colleagues in STV Creative/ STV Commercial/STV Consumer Team and an ability to judge and adapt to each situation effectively.
- Innovation and passion for working in a fast paced, team based environment with a high volume of traffic.
- Excellent organisational skills with a highly developed attention to detail and accuracy, including written presentation skills.
- Excellent PC and MAC skills.
- Full, clean driver’s licence.
- Passion for television, advertising and marketing, and an understanding of changing media landscape and broadcast and digital platforms.
- An understanding of BCAP/ CAP, Ofcom broadcasting Code and BERR is desirable.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a media or arts related discipline is desirable.
Interested in this role? Send a one-page CV and 1 minute video explaining why you’re the right person to: email@example.com
Early applications are encouraged and due to the anticipated high volume of applications received for this vacancy only candidates who have been shortlisted for interview will be contacted further in this regard.