Business Development Assistant (6 month fixed term contract)
Closing Date: 14 August 2017
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Provide effective administration in all areas of the sales team including preparing effective presentations, letter writing, management of research data and customer files (CRM).
- Provide an efficient first port of call for all internal and external enquiries in the absence of the Sales Manager and Account Managers.
- Prioritise and schedule work allocated by the STV Central sales team to meet business needs.
- Assist with the sales process ensuring that STV Central team members are equipped to capitalise on all sales initiatives.
- Organise travel and accommodation for STV Commercial sales team in line with Group travel policy.
- Work within Company policies and guidelines and maintain confidentiality of information at all times.
- Liaise with Finance Department on new and existing client accounts ensuring that company policy is adhered.
- Liaise with STV Creative and ITV Copy Rotations on all required clock numbers to ensure smooth launch and running of campaigns.
- Excellent numerical skills and figure reporting via excel is essential.
- Ability to extract and organise data from online and electronic sources.
- Experience in Keynote is desirable but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritise/meet deadlines and adapt to a challenging and varied workload.
- High level of self-initiative, ability to resolve problems and oversee projects.
- Excellent organisational and forward planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team working skills and ability to liaise effectively with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in all MS Office applications, particularly excel.
- Financial awareness is desirable.
Early applications are encouraged and due to the anticipated high volume of applications received for this vacancy only candidates who have been shortlisted for interview will be contacted further in this regard.