IT Systems Specialist
Closing Date: 29 September 2017
The IT function at STV strives to ensure that our technology and systems run efficiently and helps develop new processes in response to changing business requirements.
Within the IT Systems Team the successful candidate will provide a high-level of 2nd line user support in addition to the management of our server infrastructure, networks, telephony and systems management software
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in IT server and network infrastructure to further develop their skills whilst working in a dynamic media environment.
- Providing 2nd line end-user IT support
- Assisting with management of our server, storage and network infrastructure
- Performance and capacity monitoring
- Installation of security and vulnerability patches
Skill and experience:
- Solid Experience in supporting Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience of Active Directory administration and group policy management
- Knowledge of Exchange Server 2007/2016
- Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V
- Knowledge and experience in the following:
- Cisco networking
- Citrix XenDesktop infrastructure
- Cisco CallManager
- Compellent SAN
- ZENworks desktop management suite
- Commvault data backup utility
Early applications are encouraged and due to the anticipated high volume of applications received only candidates who have been shortlisted for interview will be contacted further in this regard.
Interested in this role? Send a full CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org