Ad Operations Assistant
Closing Date: 15 December 2017
STV is now recruiting an Ad Operations Assistant to manage the online advertising process supporting the STV sales team. Reporting to the Digital Ad Operations Manager, the role involves the successful delivery of all sold online campaigns through the Online Advertising Process from display to video. We are looking for someone who is passionate about online advertising, understands the daily challenges of high traffic dynamic websites, is accustomed to working to deadlines, working closely with the sales team and clients and capable of maintaining a high quality output.
You’ll also have a sound commercial awareness and an appreciation of the demands on a modern media company in a challenging marketplace. We aim to deliver world class services and we require someone who shares this ambition and who understands the importance of these issues. The successful candidate will also be happy to potentially further their career at STV within the Sales team itself.
• Management of the Online Advertising Process, from booking to campaign reporting.
• Management and forecasting of all impressionable inventory.
• Manage inventory yield via STV.TV external online advertising partners.
• Work closely with STV.TV online advertising technology partners.
• Daily management of campaign delivery against allotted impressions / campaign goals.
• Producing campaign performance reports for each online campaign.
• Management of creative production and timely arrival from advertisers.
• Invoicing all online campaigns and keeping up to date records of each account.
• Contribution to keeping sales materials up to date.
• Monthly reporting of channel traffic as part of the inventory forecasting function.
• Commitment to staying at the forefront of online advertising technologies and practices.
• Assist in any other aspect of the work of the company as reasonably required.
Skills & experience:
• Strong technical background and solid understanding of online advertising.
• Experience of an adserver package such as DoubleClick for Publishers, Ooyala Pulse or similar video and display adserving platforms.
• Familiarity of cost per thousand pricing model, CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.
• Experience of working with Web Analytics software (e.g. Web Trends, Google Analytics).Fully MS Office literate, with particular experience and competence of MS Excel.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working on large-scale, highly trafficked consumer websites.
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to manage workload and priorities in a deadline driven environment.
• Effective problem solver. Comes up with creative solutions and considers many alternative solutions to each problem
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal teams, advertisers and advertising agencies.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org