Head of Campaign Management & Trafficking ( 9 month Maternity cover)
Closing Date: 20 November 2020
STV Creative is STV’s award-winning creative agency. Our in-house division works closely with STV’s marketing team to deliver big idea based marketing campaigns that bring our brand to life. We also provide brand support and guidance across the wider STV business.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Campaign Management & Trafficking (Maternity cover), reporting in to the Controller of Production and Campaign Management.
What we'll need you to do:
- Manage and oversee a team of 2 – 3 Campaign Managers who are responsible for project managing the creation and delivery of all of STV’s multiplatform marketing campaigns and assets, including on-air promos, TV commercials, outdoor, cinema, radio, social, digital and press ads.
- Manage a Campaign Trafficker and oversee the trafficking function that evaluates and manages resource across all STV Creative sub teams, allocates and tracks work to ensure the department is operating at full capacity and analyses and reports on all work that takes place to ensure that use of resource is fully optimised and accountable.
- Liaise closely with the Controller of Production and Campaign Management to constantly re-evaluate and improve processes and workflows to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Develop and maintain close, collaborative working relationships with STV Creative’s Creative Director, Deputy Creative Director & Head of Creative Production and STV’s Head of Marketing & Digital Marketing Manager as well as key stakeholders around the business.
- Project manage brand development projects, in conjunction with STV Creative’s Creative Directors.
- Exec produce complex productions and campaigns, to ensure a smooth creative and production process and positive outcome for our clients.
- Provide ongoing training and support for direct reports and their teams.
- Ensure material produced is compliant with STV Creative briefs and legal & regulatory requirements.
- Assist in any other aspects of the work of the company as reasonably required.
What we'll need you to have:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar management role in the creative advertising industry or ready to step up from a senior producer or account director role within a digital, design, social media or creative advertising agency.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and balance changing priorities.
- Proven experience of working within budgetary, financial and legal/ regulatory parameters.
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to pitch ideas in a client-facing environment.
- Evidence of providing creative leadership, motivation and development with an ability to judge and adapt to situations effectively.
- Experience of project managing and delivering multiplatform marketing campaigns to platforms that include TV, radio, outdoor, social, press and digital.
- Excellent organisational skills with highly developed attention to detail and accuracy, including written presentation skills.
- Demonstrable passion for advertising, marketing and an understanding of changing media landscape and broadcast and digital platforms.
- Excellent PC and MAC skills.
- An understanding of BCAP/ CAP, Ofcom broadcasting Code is desirable.
- Full, clean driver’s licence is essential.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in marketing, media or arts related discipline is desirable.
To apply please email a full CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.