Client Services Assistant
Closing Date: 25 January 2018
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Assistant to join our Commercial team. At STV Commercial we have been making brands famous for over 60 years. We are focused on driving the Scottish economy through the delivery of effective marketing solutions that allow brands to realise their growth ambitions. Our STV Family comprises: STV; STV2; STV Player and stv.tv. The successful candidate will fully embrace this family of marketing solutions and be a brand ambassador for STV.
Working with our teams and brands across the country the Client Services Assistant will provide assistance and support in the fulfilment of: STV client strategy; events and b2b marketing effectiveness to drive commercial revenue for STV.
We are looking for a highly motivated and determined team player. If you are proactive, have innovative ideas as well as having a good eye for detail and strong communication skills then this could be the role for you.
• Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the commercial marketplace; develop strong client relationships, including all parties who influence deployment of advertising and marketing budgets.
• Provide dynamic support and a creative approach to delivering client centric marketing solutions that demonstrate understanding of individual client needs.
• Prepare engaging sales presentations, pitches and assets to support business generation across the STV Family of marketing solutions.
• Develop and execute market leading events that meet and exceed STV Commercial key performance indicators.
• Provide comprehensive administrative support across all Client Services requirements including hospitality events planning and organisation.
• Communicate effectively with all stakeholders and ensure colleagues are kept up to date on STV marketing solutions and product development.
• Manage and update the commercial databases and CRM systems to ensure effective portfolio management, track client relationship updates and report hospitality activity.
• Support compelling b2b marketing across STV clients and prospects including the creation, fulfilment and delivery of campaigns from idea generation to successful engagement and results.
• Actively participate in and organise brainstorms encouraging collaborative working practices.
• Facilitate appointment generation and setting of client meetings.
• Administration and operation of key organisational systems such as dotmailer, addynamix, stvcommercial.tv website and others systems as required by business needs.
• Full understanding and participation in administration\organisation across all Client Services activities.
• Assist in any other aspects of the work of the company as reasonably required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Commercial awareness including knowledge of media advertising, STV’s Family of marketing solutions and competitor offerings including regional press, commercial radio and social platforms.
• Determination to succeed, results driven and willingness to learn.
• Ability to understand and develop business relationships and to deliver bespoke, creative and client cetric marketing solutions.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills to present and liaise effectively with colleagues, internal and external clients at all levels.
• Driven approach and use of own initiative, highly motivated to deliver against targets and overcome challenges.
• Positive and proactive attitude to manage a high volume of work and conflicting priorities calmly and effectively.
• Professional, innovative, driven to succeed and achieve.
• Good knowledge of marketing principles.
• Strong organisational and planning skills.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong IT skills including Mac with Keynote in particular, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Full, clean driving license required.
Please note this role will involve working outwith core office hours subject to business requirements.