Closing Date: 23 March 2018
Location: Aberdeen, Glasgow and Edinburgh
Here at STV, we’re looking for approachable and self-motivated people to join our Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow Street Teams. As part of the team, you will be facilitating different events in each of these locations and interacting with the public to promote STV, The Scottish Children's Lottery and a host of Products. You will become an ambassador for the STV brand, using branded goods and marketing tools to create a buzz around our channels, platforms and programming.You!
- You will be the face of STV - and you will need to know about us and our various Products and Platforms to be able to talk about these with the public.
- You'll be a great communicator and you'll need to get familiar with the various campaigns you're working on to ensure we deliver the best experience for all involved.
- Every time you are out and about representing STV you will maintain a high standard of performance and appearance within the set uniform guidelines.
- You will be responsible for all event equipment and STV branding as well as our promotional vehicles, ensuring things are left ready for the next job when you’re finished.
- You'll deliver the best STV street team experience possible.
- Street team work isn’t a Monday - Friday, 9-5 job. When you join the street team we offer you hours of work when we need you and you can let us know if your available to work these shifts.
- Being a great communicator is a MUST! You'll need to be positive, enthusiastic and passionate about STV.
- A 'can do' attitude combined with a common sense approach will ensure that everything you do is safe and best for all involved.
- The ability to drive is not a must but if you do a full, clean, UK driving licence will be required.
- You'll also need to be computer literate as, from time to time, you may need to get involved uploading photo’s and data from your shift.
- A background in events or promotional work is not essential but could help support your application along with your passion for TV!
Assessment centres will be positioned at Robert Gordon University and Napier University at the beginning of April, if your application is successful you will be contacted with further information.
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.