Payment & Direct Debit Manager
Closing Date: 16 April 2018
With over 70% of our revenue taken through subscription, this will be an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager, to ensure that sales from this channel are maximised.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ensuring Direct Debit payments are processed successfully.
- Working with the Technical team to improve the subscription user journey.
- Liaising with the Marketing team to improve sign up rates and length/value of subscriptions.
- Providing 2nd level support to the customer contact centre in the resolution of payment issues.
- Ensuring the ARUDDS and ADDACS files are successfully received from BACS and processed daily.
- Presenting latest sales figures and forecasts to management.
- Managing a reactivation plan for subscribers.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Managing direct communications with subscribers by email.
- Escalation of any payment processing errors.
- Due diligence with card transactions.
Skills & Experience:
- Considerable demonstrable experience in a Finance Manager, Payment or Direct Debit management role.
- Experience of forecasting and report writing.
- Stakeholder and Supplier management experience.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Trained in an accounting discipline and/or experience of banking systems.
- Interest in Lotteries
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted about the role.