Closing Date: 16 April 2018
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ensuring current marketing & compliance materials are displayed in shops.
- Ensuring staff are knowledgeable about our product and how to sell and process tickets.
- Being able to escalate any service issues to our technical provider.
- Reporting on sales figures and future projections.
- Investigating shops with poor sales and putting action plans in place for growth.
- Working with the Marketing department to provide any in shop sales aids or customer journey improvements.
- Working with our retail partners to grow sales.
- Spotting opportunities to grow sales and delivering the appropriate solution or campaign.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in a field or sales management role.
- Stakeholder and Supplier management experience.
- Report writing and analysing experience.
- Good with managing people.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Interest in Lottery products.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only those selected for interview will be contacted about the role.