Contracts and Payroll Assistant
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
- Acting as first response to all incoming enquiries and able to respond promptly to high volume of enquiries.
- Issuing and collating production crew and talent contracts, ensuring that these are processed in a timely manner.
- Working in partnership with the Payroll team to ensure that all invoices, contracts and timesheets are collated and passed for payment.
- Management of royalty payments ensuring that all details are kept up to date.
- Maintaining accurate programming files and assisting with the administration of employee benefits.
- Assistance with payroll input as and when required.
- Demonstrate commercial business awareness in order to build effective working relationships with external and internal customers and provide administrative support.
- Assist in any other aspect of the work of the department as reasonably required.
- Demonstrable related experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, team based environment.
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and use initiative to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Willingness to develop in areas of payroll input.
- Knowledge of HMRC guidelines is desirable.
- Ability to be discreet and safeguard confidentiality of employee and company data.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft word and excel.
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds. As a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offering an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
Early applications are encouraged and due to the anticipated high volume of applications received for this vacancy, only candidtaes who have been shorltisted for interview will be contacted further in this regard.