Strategic Development Manager
Closing Date: 25 January 2019
In this role you will:
- Create and drive a pipeline of new business for STV Commercial.
- Establish and build relationships in wider investments ecosystem in Scotland and across the UK.
- Develop and build deals across innovative revenue models.
- Actively participate in and organise collaborative working practices.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the commercial media marketplace.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Demonstrate understanding of individual client needs and objectives.
- Fully understand and participate in organisation across all Commercial activities.
- Assist with any other duties, as directed.
- Work to an individual and team sales target.
The skills and experience we are looking for are:
- A proven track record of delivering and surpassing sales targets.
- Determination to succeed, results driven and willingness to collaborate.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver against targets and overcome challenges.
- Positive and proactive attitude to manage a high volume of work and conflicting priorities effectively.
- Professional, innovative, driven to succeed and achieve.
- Good knowledge of marketing principles and media revenue models.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong IT skills including Mac with Keynote in particular, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Full, clean driving licence required.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred but not essential.
- This role will involve some working early and late as required subject to business requirements.
For further information about STV Commercial see www.stvcommercial.tv