Senior Strategic Development Executive
Closing Date: 25 January 2019
In this role you will:
- Develop engaging strategies for sales presentations, pitches and assets to support business generation.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders on STV solutions and product developments.
- Support STV Commercial marketing product development and roll out.
- Contribute to and/or lead pitches, selling in marketing strategies and ideas.
- Manage key projects across STV Commercial initiatives.
- Actively participate in and organise collaborative working practices.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the commercial marketplace through media insights.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Demonstrate understanding of individual client needs and objectives.
- Fully understand and participate in organisation across all Commercial activities.
- Assist with any other duties, as directed.
The skills and experience we are looking for are:
- Determination to succeed, results driven and willingness to learn.
- Deep understanding of marketing principles and efficient marketing solutions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships.
- Well honed communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver against targets and overcome challenges.
- Positive and proactive attitude to manage a high volume of work and conflicting priorities effectively.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong IT skills including Mac with Keynote in particular, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Full, clean driving licence preferred.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred but not essential.
- This role will involve some working early and late as required subject to business requirements.
For further information about STV Commercial see www.stvcommercial.tv