Senior Campaign Manager
Closing Date: 25January 2019
STV Creative are STV’s award winning internal creative agency. We create multiplatform marketing campaigns for STV, and use our unique product knowledge to help STV’s commercial clients get the best from our products.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Campaign Manager who will work with our Commercial Team to produce and deliver creative pitches for commercial clients that make the most of STV’s commercial products – including spot advertising, sponsorship, VOD advertising, and digital.
Key requirements of the role:
- Reporting into the Head of Commercial projects, work with Commercial Account Managers, Client Services and our Creative Team to develop creative pitches for advertising campaigns and partnerships
- Ensure that creative ideas are maximized across STV product development priorities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with agencies and clients, identifying marketing objectives and selling in STV Creative and our services.
- Write briefs and share information across teams and departments at STV
- Investigate the feasibility of creative ideas with programme, marketing, compliance and legal teams, liaising with and coordinating wider STV business units as required.
- Help and encourage the business to integrate commercial opportunities for clients into new products/content/initiatives
- Review creative strategy & ideas with the Creative Team to ensure they are effective and on brief
- Build dynamic and engaging pitch documents or presentations and oversee the production of pitch assets
- Manage lead time and deadlines for creative development and pitch delivery
- Present pitches to agencies in Scotland and London where required, selling in creative strategy and ideas that meet clients’ advertising objectives.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a creative account management or similar role within a advertising agency or broadcast media environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence and ability to pitch ideas to clients and agencies.
- Knowledge of the creative and production processes and ability to manage client expectations on lead times, budget levels and deliverables
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience of working within budgetary, financial and legal/regulatory parameters.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills and ability to judge and adapt to each situation effectively.
- Aptitude for working in a fast paced, team based environment with a high volume of traffic.
- Excellent organizational skills with highly developed attention to detail and accuracy, including written presentation skills.
- Demonstrable passion for television, advertising and marketing
- An understanding of advertising products, changing media landscape and broadcast and digital platforms.
- Excellent PC and MAC skills.
- An understanding of BCAP/CAP and Ofcom Broadcast Codes is desirable.
- Full, clean driver’s licence is essential.
Interested in this role? Send a one-page CV and covering letter explaining why you’re the right person to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are encouraged and due to the anticipated high volume of applications received for this vacancy only candidate who have been shortlisted for interview will be contacted further in this regard.
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.