Full Stack Developer
Closing Date: 22 February 2019
As a Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for crafting innovative front & back end solutions and leading technical implementation throughout the project lifecycle. You will work with internal stakeholders to define project requirements and ensure that project deliverables meet time specifications and goals.
Essential skills & experience:
- Exceptional HTML5, CSS3 skills and practices.
- Experience of wordpress is essential
- Experience of MVC frameworks such as Symfony2, Zend Framework 2, Rails, or Django.
- Working knowledge of Mobile/Responsive web development.
- Proficient in the use of versioning systems such as GIT.
- Strong understanding of performance and optimisation.
- Experience of CSS pre-processor such as SASS/LESS.
- Experience in developing for multi-platforms such as Web, iOS and Android.
- Experience of working on high-traffic, large-scale web applications.
- Good understanding of Agile and the developer role in an Agile environment
- Pro-active attitude and willingness to constantly refine and enhance our products.
- Willingness and eager to continuously learn and improve skills and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated and the ability to maintain a high standard of quality whilst working to strict deadlines.
<strong 13px;"="">STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
To apply please email a full CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org