STV Player Product Manager, Advertising
Closing Date: 22 February 2019
Working closely with the MD Digital, the Director of Product and other STV Player Product Managers, you will support shaping the STV Player vision and evangelising its delivery across STV and its Partners.
You will also be responsible for the definition and execution of the growth priorities of your assigned area(s). This position sits at the heart of the Digital team and as such will work collaboratively with both internal teams, suppliers and partners to take projects from conception, requirements gathering, design to development, testing, release and in-life support.
This position is focused on advertising, STV’s core business model. The successful candidate will be working very closely with the Commercial, Ad Operations, Product and Finance teams to identify innovative commercial opportunities, impact assess them and lead the internal teams and suppliers in the delivery and monitoring of the solutions.
You will for example be able to structure a business case and project plan for strategic topics such as programmatic (Private Market Place, RTB, etc) and data integrations.
As someone both customer and advertiser obsessed, you will be required to balance the delivery of existing and new ad-related business opportunities whilst ensuring a world class customer experience in playback is maintained.
This position requires strong self-motivation, technical depth, product acumen, and project management skills.
|As a Product Manager||Specific to the ad tech position|
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Metrics of Success
- Exceeding metrics defined for the area in scope, whether quantitative or qualitative
- Successful product deployment on schedule with no/minimal defects.
- Excellent domain knowledge of
- The video ad-serving landscape, particularly in relations to integrating and optimising ad-tech solutions and to programmatic and data opportunities
- The cross-platform OTT space from both a technical and a business perspective
- Able to spot and champion commercial opportunities
- Highly collaborative team player with proven ability to motivate & influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience as Agile Scrum Product Owner and/or Business Owner
- Experience defining requirements to allow for iterative development
- Proactive, disciplined, innovative, persistent and able to manage multiple projects in a highly energetic environment
- Experience in the entertainment, OTT, cable or broadcast industries preferred
Early applications are encouraged and due to the anticipated high volume of applications received for this vacancy only candidates who have been shortlisted for interview will be contacted further in this regard.