STV Children’s Appeal Coordinator, FTC
Closing Date: 05 April 2019
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Coordinator to join the STV Children’s Appeal team on a one year fixed term basis. As part of the STV Appeal team, this generalist role will involve supporting all aspects of the 2019 campaign. This position will be based at our headquarters in Glasgow’s Pacific Quay.
The successful candidate for this role will preferably have previous experience in an events management, fundraising or marketing role.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide administration support to corporate, community groups, schools and individuals planning fundraising activities for the STV Appeal
- Support and attend fundraising events and project visits as necessary.
- Provide administration support for STV Appeal’s investment strategy.
- Keep presentations, proposals and fundraising materials up to date.
- Maintain and update stv.tv/appeal, newsletters
- Manage STV Appeal’s social media channels
- Manage and update databases to record donor contact and recognition programme
- Set up meetings as requested and put together and circulate agendas, minutes and actions.
- Manage data for events throughout the year.
- Recruit and manage volunteers for key STV appeal events.
- Support STV Appeal team with general administration tasks, fundraising activities and management of events.
- Assist in any other aspect of the work of the Company as a reasonably required.
Key skills and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of social media platforms and the ability to set up effective campaigns.
- Excellent organisational and forward planning skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in all MS Office applications
- Self motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative and also part of a team.
- A positive and proactive attitude to managing a high volume of work and conflicting priorities calmly and effectively.
- Driver’s Licence.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
Early applications are encouraged and due to the anticipated high volume of applications received for this vacancy only candidates who have been shortlisted for interview will be contacted further in this regard.