Customer Experience Manager
Closing Date: 15 April 2019
The role will drive higher levels of engagement and satisfaction for consumers. It will require you to work seamlessly across our Digital and Broadcast divisions.
- Working with the Head of Marketing, you will support the development of new and innovative customer experience strategy, establishing a roadmap for change and metrics to monitor effectiveness.
- Manage email engagement, push notifications and online competition workflows.
- Continue to grow and nurture relationships with customers who are opted into receive communications from STV.
- Develop and support the strategy across all consumer touch points including Viewer Enquiries, social media and other platforms
- Oversee the management and staffing of Viewer Enquiries.
- Stakeholder management of the third parties that provide advice and support to our viewers.
- Working collaboratively with our partners including retailers and manufacturers.
- This role requires an individual with strong customer experience skills, with proven industry experience of delivering significant change to meet demands and expectations of a modern consumer.
- The individual will need excellent influencing skills, be someone who thrives when working collaboratively and has the technological and business acumen to find solutions and implement effectively.
- The individual will need to have excellent planning, delivery and communication skills, with a proven ability to build effective stakeholder relationships.
- The ability to transform creative ideas into practical reality.
- Can look at existing situations and problems in novel ways and come up with creative solutions.
- Be able to build and maintain effective working relationships across different stakeholders.
- Be an effective communicator and match that with equally good active listening skills.
- Proactivity - think ahead to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others.
- Can prioritise and plan activities taking account of all relevant issues and factors such as deadlines.
To apply, send a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role and an accompanying CV.