Strategic Development Executive
Closing Date: 31 May 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Development Executive to join our Commercial team. At STV Commercial we have making brands famous for over 60 years. We are focused on driving the Scottish economy through the delivery of effective marketing solutions that allow brands to realise their growth ambitions. The successful candidate will fully embrace our marketing solutions and be a brand ambassador for STV.
Working with our teams and brands across the UK the Strategic Development Executive will work across commercial pitch solutions and key strategic projects within STV Commercial. This will include providing support to the wider Commercial team and driving the fulfilment of STV client strategy across key client solutions to realise commercial revenue for STV.
We are looking for a candidate with strong project management skills, marketing insights and commercial acumen. If you are a proactive, highly motivated and determined team player with strong communication skills then this could be the role for you.
In this role you will:
- Develop engaging strategies for sales presentations, pitches and assets to support business generation.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders on STV solutions and product developments.
- Support STV Commercial marketing product development and roll out.
- Contribute to pitches, selling in marketing strategies and ideas.
- Manage key projects across STV Commercial initiatives.
- Actively participate in and organise collaborative working practices.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the commercial marketplace through media insights.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Demonstrate understanding of individual client needs and objectives.
- Fully understand and participate in organisation across all Commercial activities.
- Assist in any other aspects of the work of the company as reasonably required.
The skills and experience we are looking for are:
- Determination to succeed, results driven and willingness to learn.
- Deep understanding of marketing principles and efficient marketing solutions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships.
- Well honed communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver against targets and overcome challenges.
- Positive and proactive attitude to manage a high volume of work and conflicting priorities effectively.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong IT skills including Mac with Keynote in particular, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Full, clean driving licence preferred.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred but not essential.
- This role will involve some working early and late as required subject to business requirements.
For further information about STV Commercial see www.stvcommercial.tv
To apply please email a full CV & cover letter to email@example.com
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.