Customer Experience Executive
Closing Date: 28 June 2019
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Executive at STV.
Sitting within the Marketing and Creative team, this role will support the Customer Experience Manager to deliver a first class customer experience across all communication touch points with STV including email marketing, push notifications and customer enquiries.
- Planning and managing email output across regular campaigns and opportunistic one-offs.
- Creating attractive, persuasive and engaging email content.
- Responsible for collaborating with STV Creative to ensure campaigns are within brand guidelines.
- Managing customer and contact segmentation to plan and deliver the most appropriate content for each audience via Email and Push.
- Optimising email performance across a range of measures, using testing, experimentation and development within STV’s overall objectives.
- Ensuring the email/push campaign fits the overall wider marketing campaign and remains aligned.
- Supporting campaigns with Push Notifications to our Android and iOS apps.
- Maintaining the STV Appeal Database and sending out event specific emails to their fundraisers.
- In depth reporting on campaigns, learning from the results and making changes in future campaigns based on those results.
- Supporting Customer Enquiries by answering customers enquiries across a range of platforms
- Supporting the wider business in any communication based projects.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree qualified or with equivalent experience, preferably in a Business or Marketing related discipline/role.
- Experience of working with email marketing software such as; Responsys, Cheetahmail, Salesforce, Mailchimp etc.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Demonstrable experience of creating compelling content, both written and visual.
- The ability to understand and interpret email performance figures.
- Strong knowledge of data and databases.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in all MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships, present findings and make recommendations to colleagues and stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic, team environment with a high volume of traffic, but can also work independently on own initiative when required.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and use initiative to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- A positive and proactive attitude to manage a high volume of work and conflicting priorities calmly and effectively.
- Proud to represent one of Scotland’s biggest brands and an understanding of the importance of sustaining and promoting the STV brand.
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
To apply please email a full CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org