Junior Advertising Creative
Closing Date: 19 July 2019
STV Creative is looking for a passionate, hardworking Junior Creative to join our award winning team.
If you love coming up with ideas for advertising then this is where to do it. We deliver razor sharp campaigns for our clients that cut through and stand out in the Scottish marketplace. TV is our bread and butter, but we work across a range of STV platforms and beyond: spot advertising, channel sponsorship, digital, experiential, print and OOH.
We are experts in STV and use our insider knowledge to help clients harness the power of our platforms and our huge advertising reach.
Sound interesting? Keep reading . . .
What you’ll be doing
- Taking and getting to the heart of a client’s brief.
- Developing creative that works across STV’s products and gets results.
- Generating original ideas, copy writing, and art directing across ad campaigns.
- Developing and contributing to creative pitches.
- Selling in creative strategy and big ideas to clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and commercial colleagues.
- Working with STV Creative Producers and freelance Animators, Motion Designers, DOPs and Directors to execute your ideas.
- Helping with any other aspects of company work as reasonably required.
What you’ll need
- To share our passion for TV, advertising and creativity.
- A strong grasp of the creative process.
- Understanding of what makes ads effective.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to creative problem solve and think on your feet.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask and work under pressure, whilst maintaining an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Awareness of the fast changing media landscape and an interest in new technology.
- People skills, a positive attitude and willingness to collaborate.
- Adobe Suite knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in media or arts is desirable but not essential.
To apply, send a one page CV, link to your portfolio and a covering letter explaining why you’re the right person to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will receive a creative task to be completed prior to interview.
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.