Team Assistant (ELM)
Closing Date: 18 October 2019
The External Lottery Management Company (ELM) promotes and manages The Scottish Children’s Lottery and an exciting opportunity for a Team Assistant has become available.
Providing professional, organised and efficient administrative service, the Team Assistant will support the wider team through a developed understanding of key operational priorities and requirements.
Key Responsibilities :
• Providing administrative support to the Scottish Children’s Lottery team with particular focus on payment and compliance tasks
• Managing day to day payments related work
• Assisting Compliance in management of customers such as verification and monitoring
• Compiling management information reports
• Processing payments and refunds
• Dealing with 2nd level customer service enquiries
• Reconciliation of basic reports
• Invoice management
• Sending out of marketing items to successful charities
• Booking of rooms and travel for the team
Skills and Experience :
• Demonstrable related experience in a similar role
• Good numerical skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and use initiative to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to be discreet and safeguard confidentiality of customer and company data
• Passion for working in a fast paced, team based environment
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and accuracy, including written skills.
• Excellent PC skills.
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel User
• An interest in Lottery products
• Knowledge of banking, payment processing systems and/or compliance an advantage
To apply please email a full CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the volume of applications received; only those candidates shortlisted for interview will receive further correspondence in relation to this vacancy.