Closing Date: 18 October 2019
STV Creative is STV’s award-winning creative agency. Our in-house division work closely with STV’s marketing team to deliver big idea based marketing campaigns that bring our brand to life. We also provide brand support and guidance across the wider STV business.
The Traffic Manager is a vital role in a fast paced agency environment with ever changing demands. They evaluate and manage resource across all STV Creative sub teams, allocate and track work to ensure the department is operating at full capacity and analyse and report on all work that takes place to ensure that use of resource is fully optimised and accountable.
What we’ll expect you to do
- Work closely with Marketing and Campaign Management to ensure timely delivery of briefs and confirmation of deliverables.
- Establish routine traffic management meetings with team managers to match the right resource with the project requirements.
- Use project management software Monday to aid the effective planning and allocation of resources and tracking of deliverables across the department to enable projects to run efficiently.
- Communicate the allocation of resource to Marketing and STV Creative sub-teams, dealing with any issues calmly and professionally.
- Accurately track capacity of available resources to ensure business critical projects are planned for and resourced adequately.
- Have a holistic view of all output, including holidays, peak periods and special projects that could impact output.
- Assist with booking freelance resource when required and updating our talent bank with potential freelance staff.
- Work with Campaign Management to ensure deadlines are met and respond to delays by reviewing capacity and reassessing the resource requirements against the priorities.
- Work with senior managers to manage stakeholder expectations and prioritise additional requests based on department capacity.
- Have a firm but fair approach to gate keeping resource and prioritization.
- Provide up to date data and reports on resource and capacity as required.
- Assist in any other aspects of the work of the company as reasonably required.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and manage a dynamic pipeline of work with changing priorities.
- A flexible self starter who finds opportunities to streamline workflows and make positive changes to processes.
- Knowledge of all stages of the campaign production process from brief to delivery (across all media) to enable accurate planning and resourcing.
- Working with a project management system is a large part of the job; you will be using this daily for scheduling, reporting and forecasting. Experience with Monday software is a big advantage.
- Knowledge of trafficking processes and best practice - including designing and maintaining reports.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and plan ahead. Strong organisational skills are essential.
- Be an excellent team player, with a proven track record of building close collaborative working relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the confidence to liaise with stakeholders at senior level.
- Ability to confidently and diplomatically negotiate and bring any difficult creative or production situations to a successful and mutually agreed resolution.
- Excellent time management skills and an accurate and diligent approach to your work.
- The drive and determination to work in a dynamic, deadline driven environment.
- PC and Mac savvy, and confident working with MS Office and project management software systems.
- Flexible and passionate about your work, with a willingness to learn and develop.
To apply, please email a full CV and show reel/link to email@example.com
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.