STV Player Programme Manager
Closing Date: 20 November 2019
Working closely with the MD Digital, the Director of Product and other STV Player Product Managers, you will support shaping the STV Player vision and evangelising its delivery across STV and its Partners.
This position sits at the heart of the Digital team and as such will work collaboratively with internal teams, suppliers and partners to maintain focus and enthusiasm for all projects from conception, requirements gathering, design to development, testing, release and in-life support.
You will for example be able to coordinate a business case and project plan for strategic topics such as STV Player+ (our Paid, Ad-free service), new platform launches, platform migration and other strategic initiatives.
This position is part of the Digital Leadership Group and requires strong self-motivation, technical depth, product acumen, and impeccable project management skills.
- Oversee the programme of activity supporting STV Player and STV Player+ across all platforms.
- Coordinate technical, legal, editorial and marketing activities to ensure a clear overarching roadmap, seamless delivery and optimal resource allocations.
- Ensure that projects are delivering to business plan, on expected time
- Act as the Director of Product deputy for
- Creating and managing overarching roadmap and delivery plans for STV Player on all platforms
- Coordinating product activity, as the go-to person for advice on prioritisation
- Representation of STV and STV Digital with senior external stakeholders and partners
- Build and manage productive relationships with third party platform vendors.
- Realisation of projected business benefits, whether quantitative or qualitative
- Successful deployments on schedule with no/minimal defects.
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate a complex programme of work, including management of interdependencies, risks and issues
- Experience in programme governance, including control of resources, budget and quality assurance
- Highly collaborative team player with proven ability to motivate & influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience as Agile Scrum Product Owner and/or Business Owner is a benefit
- Proactive, disciplined, innovative, persistent and able to manage multiple projects in a highly energetic environment
- Experience in the entertainment, OTT, cable or broadcast industries preferred
To apply please email a full CV & cover letter to email@example.com
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.