Closing Date: 17 January 2020
The Fundraising Executive will work to increase the contributions of businesses, schools and community groups to the STV Appeal by building relationships and developing new fundraising opportunities.
You will have experience of successfully developing and supporting fundraising within a charity, events or marketing role.
What you’ll be doing:
• Inspiring new supporters to raise money, while maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters.
• Encouraging fundraisers to take part in Kiltwalk and Big Scottish Breakfast events.
• Supporting and attending events, as necessary (sometimes outside contracted working hours).
• Developing new and imaginative fundraising campaigns.
• Providing support for key fundraisers. Managing day to day enquires, attend regular client meetings and support activities.
• Monitoring and evaluating fundraising activities and provide analysis to partners.
• Raising awareness of the charity and its work at local and national levels.
• Assisting in any other aspect of the work of the Company as reasonably required.
The skills and experience you’ll need:
• Demonstrable experience of identifying, establishing and developing fundraising partnerships.
• Experience of working within the charity sector preferable.
• Experience of managing relationships.
• Ability to generate creative ideas and generate proposals.
• Excellent negotiation and networking skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Good organisational and project management skills.
• Self motivated and ability to work as part of a team or own initiative.
• A full clean driving license is also essential for this role.
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
To apply please email a full CV & cover letter to email@example.com