Closing Date: 17 January 2020
Working closely with the STV Appeal Campaign Manager, the Fundraising Manager will be responsible for the development and delivery of the corporate fundraising strategy.
In this role you will manage a portfolio of existing partnerships and build relationships with new partners to secure donations, sponsorship and identify fundraising opportunities. You will have experience of successfully developing and supporting fundraising within a charity, events or corporate role.
• Develop and implement a corporate fundraising strategy for the STV Appeal.
• Grow corporate supporter base and manage a portfolio of businesses to deepen their understanding of the STV Appeal and grow donations.
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing corporate supporters to support their fundraising goals.
• Work closely with those partners to identify specific routes for their fundraising involvement, including; corporate donations, events, retail opportunities, staff and customer fundraising.
• Support key fundraising events and campaigns i.e Kiltwalk and Big Scottish Breakfast.
• Create engaging pitches and presentations for clients.
• Investigate, recommend and keep abreast of technological developments in the field.
• Work with STV’s communication and marketing teams to create and develop a range of materials to support events and fundraising activities.
• Monitor, review and evaluate fundraising activities and provide analysis to corporate partners.
• Represent the STV Appeal internally and externally at meetings, events and project visits to help build and strengthen profile.
You will need skills and experience in:
• Working in a fundraising role.
• Developing and maintaining excellent corporate relationships.
• Developing and executing fundraising plans and events.
• Generating creative ideas and fundraising pitches.
• Working to targets and achieving them.
• Managing budgets effectively.
You will require:
• Excellent negotiation and networking skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of best practice.
• Good organisational and project management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Clear self-motivation and an ability to work as part of a team or own initiative.
• A full clean driving license is also essential for this role.
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and equality of opportunity for all. We strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
To apply please email a full CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org