Payroll Input Assistant (9 month FTC)
Closing Date: 27 November 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Input Assistant to join our Payroll and Contracts team on a 9 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record in providing a professional, efficient and effective administration service in a fast paced and dynamic business environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acting as first response to all incoming payroll enquiries and able to respond promptly to high volume of enquiries.
- Working in partnership with the Contracts team to ensure that all invoices, contracts and timesheets that are received are accurate and have all relevant information detailed.
- Payroll input for all weekly and monthly payrolls.
- General administration duties in line with payrolls including, updating system for leavers and scanning documentation.
- Assist in any other aspect of the work of the department as reasonably required.
The skills and experience you’ll need:
- Demonstrable related experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, team based environment.
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and use initiative to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Willingness to develop in areas of payroll input.
- Knowledge of HMRC guidelines is desirable, including the TV and Film guidelines and IR35.
- Ability to be discreet and safeguard confidentiality of employee and company data.
- If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for we’d love to hear from you.
The salary range for this role is: £18,000 - £22,500 per annum dependent on experience.
Interested in this role? Send a one-page CV and covering letter explaining why you’re the right person to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are encouraged and due to the anticipated high volume of applications received for this vacancy only candidate who have been shortlisted for interview will be contacted further in this regard.
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds. As a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offering an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.