Diversity and Inclusion

Gender Pay Report

9 November 2020. STV Group plc is committed to improving diversity and inclusion right across our business, including closing the gender pay gap.

Across STV we are open and transparent about the challenges faced in eliminating the gender pay gap and recognise this requires meaningful and sustained change.  Key to achieving this will be increasing the proportion of women in senior roles which will be progressed through our commitment to achieve gender balance in the top 25% of roles by earnings by 2023.  Across the other 75% of roles within the company, the gender pay gap is significantly lower at 6%, highlighting the need to target our most senior roles.

The 2020 Gender Pay Report can be accessed below:

STV Gender Pay Report 2020

These documents are available to view online as PDF documents. In order to view these documents you must have Adobe Acrobat Viewer installed on your PC. Adobe Acrobat Viewer can be downloaded, for free, from the following address: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/