Dividend Reinvestment plan
The Plan is a convenient and easy way to build up your shareholding by using your cash dividends to buy more shares in STV. The Plan is provided by Link Asset Services, a trading name of Link Market Services Trustees Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the FCA and is entered on the FCA register with registration number 184113.
The Plan is an entirely voluntary scheme. Should you decide not to become a Participant in the Plan, there will be no change in how you receive cash dividends declared by STV.
- Purchase additional shares in STV using your cash dividend.
- On the dividend payment date, a broker is instructed to buy shares in the market at the prevailing market price. You will therefore not know the share price when you sign up to the Plan.
- The commission is 1% of the purchase price of the shares with a minimum of £1. This excludes stamp duty reserve tax at the prevailing rate. Costs are deducted at source before the shares are purchased.
- You will receive a dividend confirmation, share certificate (if you hold your shares in certificated form) and transaction information following the reinvestment of your dividend.
- You may withdraw from the Plan at any time.
- The value of shares, and any income from them, can go down as well as up.
You can apply via the Signal Shares portal, www.signalshares.com, or for further details on the Plan including to request an application form contact Link Asset Services
(+44) (0) 371 664 0381 (calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom are charged at the applicable international rate. We are open between 9 am – 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday excluding, public holidays in England and Wales)
Dividend Reinvestment Plans, Link Asset Services, 10th Floor, Central Square, 29 Wellington Street, Leeds, LS1 4DL.