Closing Date: 05 July 2022
Location: Glasgow - Hybrid
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with our Production, Creative, Campaign Management, Design and Sales Teams to ensure the efficient running of our creative pipeline and timely delivery of campaigns for external advertisers. Host regular traffic management meetings with team managers to assess new briefs and match the right resource with project requirements.
- Review and allocate creative briefs, assessing the resource needed to deliver projects.
- Facilitate and take creative briefs where required.
- Track all departmental projects, speculative pitches, resource, and holidays, as well as the upcoming project pipeline, assessing capacity and ensuring sufficient resource is available to deliver to deadline.
- Use project management software Monday to effectively plan and allocate resource, track the status of all team projects, and provide data on resource/capacity as needed. Host regular status meetings for the department and update records on Monday accordingly.
- Coordinate design studio bookings and manage design resource.
- Work with the Creative Director and senior managers to manage stakeholder and client expectations, identify/prioritise business critical projects, and problem solve as needed.
- Champion creativity and communicate the benefits of STV Creative to sales team colleagues and clients; collaborate with sales and creative colleagues on creative-led sales pitches.
- Communicate the allocation and availability of resource to sales and STV Creative sub-teams, dealing with any challenging or urgent requests calmly and professionally.
- Assist with booking freelance resource when required and updating talent bank with potential freelance staff.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience in a similar role in an advertising agency or media environment.
- Knowledge of trafficking processes and best practice is desirable – including designing and maintaining reports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility, diplomacy, and confidence to push back where needed. The ability to negotiate and bring any creative or production challenges to a successful and mutually agreed resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and manage a dynamic pipeline of work with changing priorities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Passion for television, advertising, and marketing; appreciation of creative and understanding of what makes a campaign effective.
- Excellent PC and Mac skills. Experience of MS Office and project management software systems is advantageous.
- An understanding of BCAP, CAP and Ofcom Codes and legal requirements for TV advertising is advantageous.
There are plenty of reasons why it’s great to work at STV, here are just a few of the perks for you;
- 25 days paid annual leave and 9 public holidays per annum, with the option to buy more through our Holiday Extras scheme
- An extra day’s holiday on your birthday
- Healthcare cash plan providing Company contributions towards dental, optical, wellbeing or other healthcare costs
- Company pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- On-site occupational health service
- Flexible benefits portal providing a range of retail and gym discounts
We’re happy to talk about hybrid working to help you balance work, life, and to achieve your goals in both – we’re focused on creating an inclusive working environment where colleagues can collaborate, create and thrive to deliver results and perform at their best.