Closing Date: 10 July 2022
Identify and prioritise user-experience improvements by
- Working with the Data & Insights teams
- Gathering user feedback, whether via desk or field research.
- Prototype solutions for user-testing
Skills & experience
- Experience working on a live, customer-facing product, preferably spanning multiple devices form-factor
- Excellent communication skills, adaptable and able to work well within a small team, as well as establishing wider stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated experience of gathering, synthesising and sharing research from various sources, including competitor analysis, consumer insights and analytics, so that the UX plan is evidence-based.
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects from requirements gathering to execution, user testing, design QA, release and iteration, working in close partnership with developers, testers and product managers to deliver on expected outcomes.
- Ability to articulate the value of UX and involving real people as part of the design process - you’re driven by curiosity and like to question the “why?” of user behaviour.
It would be great if you also had experience of any of the following
- Experience of designing for Video on Demand or other streaming media services.
- Experience in motion/animation design, in particular designing micro-interactions.
To apply please email a full CV & cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter tell us more about yourself and answer the questions below:
There are plenty of reasons why it’s great to work at STV, here are just a few of the perks for you:
- An extra day’s holiday on your birthday.
- Company pension contribution.
- Season ticket travel loan.
- Flexible benefits portal providing a range of retail and gym discounts.
We’re happy to talk about hybrid working to help you balance work, life, and to achieve your goals in both – we’re focused on creating an inclusive working environment where colleagues can collaborate, create and thrive to deliver results and perform at their best.
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and to equality of opportunity for all. We encourage applications from candidates currently under-represented in our industry, so we are keen to hear from people from ethnically diverse backgrounds, disabled and/or neuro diverse people and those from a lower socio-economic background. As a Disability Confident employer, we are committed to offering an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.