Closing Date: 19 August 2022
STV is Scotland’s home of news, entertainment and drama, serving audiences with quality content on air, online and on demand.
STV’s broadcast channel reaches 3.2 million viewers each month, while STV Player, the UK’s fastest-growing broadcaster streaming service, is now pre-installed in three quarters of the UK’s connected TV homes. Multi-genre production company STV Studios - one of the UK’s leading content businesses - has an impressive track-record of success across a wide range of broadcasters, with productions including BAFTA-winning Elizabeth Is Missing and The Victim, and much-loved returning series Celebrity Catchphrase and Antiques Road Trip.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Coordinator to join our Facilities team based in Glasgow, working Monday to Friday (37 hours per week). The successful candidate will provide administration and relief support to other operational areas within the team.
- Dealing with incoming mail, typing reports, creating spreadsheets, maintaining filing systems, coding and checking electronic invoices, raising purchase orders, checking and recording driving licences.
- Maintaining archive system, booking travel and hotels, data input and updating transport database, fielding sales calls, booking meeting rooms and checking conference suites for presentation and cleanliness. Set up Health and Safety training modules for staff and running reports on the system.
- Helpdesk support dealing with enquiries from internal customers by telephone and e-mail, regarding building facilities and services e.g., housekeeping, conference suite bookings and set-ups, mobile phone queries/ordering
- Facilities’ Runners support - maintaining petty cash and stock, ensuring tea prep areas are stocked and clean. Providing hospitality and catering services to conference and meeting rooms.
- Mailroom support - collecting mail, dealing with couriers, sorting incoming mail and franking external mail. Also, retrieving boxes from archive and setting up conference rooms.
- Reception and switchboard support - welcoming guests to STV and answering incoming telephone calls.
- Assist in any other aspect of the work of the company as reasonably required.
- Demonstrable related administration experience.
- Experience of reception and switchboard duties is desirable.
- Interpersonal skills coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A customer focused attitude and a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience and proficiency of using all MS Office applications.
There are plenty of reasons why it’s great to work at STV, here are just a few of the perks for you;
- 25 days paid annual leave and 9 public holidays per annum
- An extra day’s holiday on your birthday.
- Healthcare cash plan providing Company contributions towards dental, optical, wellbeing or other healthcare costs.
- Company pension contribution.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Season ticket travel loan.
- On-site occupational health service.
- Flexible benefits portal providing a range of retail and gym discounts.
Closing date: Friday 19th August 2022.
To apply please send a covering letter and full CV to email@example.com.
STV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and to equality of opportunity for all. We encourage applications from candidates currently under-represented in our industry, so we are keen to hear from people from a Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic background, disabled people (including neuro diversity) and those from a lower socio-economic background. We are a Disability Confident employer and are committed to offering an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the role.