Multi Media Journalist
Closing Date: 09 June 2021
The Multi-media Journalist will generate stories and cover them for all platforms. You will regularly shoot and edit content and send back to newsrooms from location, contribute video and text to STV News’ digital output.
- On the day production, editing and media management of original video content for STV News on all platforms.
- Self-shooting quality video and stills for broadcast and digital output on a variety of devices.
- Assist in live programming/streaming, reporting live as required.
Skills and Experience
- Strong and original editorial sense and ability to research and generate content with a keen understanding of what makes a story for STV News.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of producing longer form broadcast and online packages and content.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Scottish news agenda and an affinity with the STV audience.
- A clear commitment to the principles of multi-skilling and to an integrated approach to news output.
- Excellent IT skills with experience of working with CMS and video-publishing systems desirable.