The Audit & Risk Committee:
- monitors the integrity of the published financial statements
- reviews the effectiveness of internal financial controls
- Reviews the operation of the risk management process
- discusses with the Company's auditors, matters arising from their work
- reviews the scope of work and reports produced by the internal auditors
STV Audit & Risk Committee members are Ian Steele (Chairman), Anne Marie Cannon, David Bergg, Simon Miller and Aki Mandhar.
The Nomination Committee:
- reviews the structure, size and composition of the Board
- reviews succession plans and makes recommendations to the Board
- identifies and nominates candidates for approval of the Board
- recommends to the Board membership of the Board Committees
STV Nomination Committee members are Paul Reynolds (Chairman), Simon Miller and Ian Steele.
The Remuneration Committee:
- determines and agrees with the Board the framework for the remuneration policy
- reviews the ongoing appropriateness and relevance of the remuneration policy
- approves the design of, targets for and payments from any performance related pay schemes
- reviews the design of all share incentive plans
- determines the remuneration packages for executive directors and other senior executives
- reviews and notes annual the remuneration trends across the Company
STV Remuneration Committee members are Anne Marie Cannon (Chairman), David Bergg, Ian Steele and Simon Miller.